Rest, Insomnia and Catching Up

Today was a rest day from weights as well as running.Tomorrow is a hills day, about which I have some apprehension. On the one hand, I really don't want to jack up my achilles, which have (in the past) been sensitive to too much hill action. On the other, although I see some local nutjobs coming full-steam down the hills in our neighborhood, I don't even like walking down them because the added stress on the knees.

But oh well, I'll stop whining like a little girl now.

In the meantime, we posted an interview with someone that never whines like a little girl, Ivan Salaverry over at the Hella Sound blog. Ivan has always been one of my favorite MMA fighters, so to be able to chat with him was just a great experience.

On a blogging note, I'm stoked to see Non-Runner Nancy's write-up on the 08-08-08 Virtual Olympics Race. Hopefully she'll have the goods up soon.

Until tomorrow.

2 Brilliant Remarks:

  1. Shelby said...

    Hey,
    Run the Golden Gate to Beat Childhood Cancer. I just signed up to be a St. Jude Hero for the upcoming US Half Marathon on November 2, 2008. When you run or walk as a St. Jude Hero in the US Half Marathon, you inspire hope in children fighting cancer and other catastrophic illnesses. By raising money as a St. Jude Hero, you will support the life saving research and treatment conducted daily at St. Jude. All fundraising efforts are heroic, so there is no fundraising minimum required for participating in the program. Plus, when you sign up, you also receive free online training from Active.com and multiple other incentives. visit www.stjudeheroes.org for more information

  2. @shelby

    right on--I didn't know about this. I'll check it out.